Monday, May 5, 2008

Hypno-kink

Apparently having a fetish about being hypnotized is an actual thing! I'd sort of come to terms with the fact that it was real for me, (around the same time as, and in fact as a catalyst for, exploration of D/s stuff.) but I didn't entirely realize it was real for other people.

I didn't let myself think about it too much until recently, but I've been turned on by hypnosis since I was...well, since watching some episode of that stupid Aladin TV series. (Princess Jasmine, hypnotized by Jafar, the rest is history.) Are you even allowed to have sexual feelings at that age? Maybe it was more a fascination then, which translated more or less seamlessly into sexual feelings. (I recall being incredibly turned on by that one scene in Into The Mouth of Madness...kind of an odd scene, actually.)


I've never had an honest-to-god, built in, kink before. *pets her kink*

No comments: