Thursday, April 24, 2008

Single

I'm single again, for some values of single encompassed the by expression "without a primary relationship." I though about posting to alt.poly with the subject line "n =- 1". (I am slowly but surely becoming a programming nerd.)

This gives me the good chance to generally be on my own for a bit, maybe learn a few things about myself. My current list of things to do is as follows:

1) Acquire rats
2) Take ballroom dancing lessons
3) Lose another 5 pounds
4) Continue learning to program (possibly apply to grad school?)
5) Acquire more close friends with whom I am not in some way romantically involved
6) Continue doing the sexual self-exploration thing

I think that gives me a good list, which ought to keep me busy for a bit.
Really ought to go a ways toward the self-learning bit, as well. My exploration of new theoretical sexual realms has been temporarily put on hold due to total lack of short-term libido re breakup. However, I expect it to resume shortly...I am quite interested by some of the D/s stuff I'm learning about. I'm not sure yet whether I'm interested theoretically or practically, but I know that the psychological elements of it are fascinating in their implications and possibilities. More reports later on, particularly on this interesting hypnotism theme. Fascinating stuff. There are more things in heaven and earth...and they're freaking INTERESTING!

I'm a nerd, so there.

No comments: